Wonderful art project by french artist, Soasig Chamalliard called "Apparitions" (spotted by davidogre).

In the artists's own words:
“I’m a french Artist looking for art galleries in Paris or in others countries to make known my work. About my work I just can say that I don’t use Holy Marie as my subject to shock a catholic public. I like to play with icons like a children with his toys, to try to understand the world which surrounds me.

As P.Auster said, ‘The true goal of art is not to create beautiful objects: it is a method of reflexion, a means of apprehending the universe and of finding its place there’. It’s a truth for me. I try to do that with my sensitivity.” – Soasig Chamaillard


Super Madonna


Geisha Madonna


Barbie Madonna


Chameleon Madonna


Madonna of Guidance


Fruit & Veggie Madonna


Kissing Madonnas


Diversion Madonna


Cut here Madonna


Self-portrait with Madonna

Soasig Chamalliard was born in 1976.
Attended the Beaux-Artes from 1996-2000.

I do believe most of these belong in private collections and are no longer for sale.
However, you can reach the artist via e-mail at the address at soasig.chamalliard@gmail.com

See the artist's myspace page here.
The actual site.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top